Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Successful show opening in St. George

Thanks to all those who joined me for the opening reception of my new art show. Special thanks to all those who purchased a painting or new print. As we expected my new print of Adare Manor was the popular item, especially for those who travelled with us to Ireland. I also gave a talk and powerpoint demonstration of the trip and how I work up my sketches into finished paintings. We will do a one-night show in Salt Lake City next week bringing many of the originals to display and sell. The date and location will be announced soon.
Yep. I made all these paintings! 
20 new paintings from our tour of the British Isles and Europe

Gallery visitors on opening night

Three famous art collectors: Sandy, Gail, and Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment