Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fishing is an Art too!

Roland Lee with lunker largemouth bass caught on Senko at Sand Hollow Reservoir

Okay, I know this blog is about art, but fishing is an art too. The weather is warming up rapidly and our bass lakes are calling us. I stole away from the studio a few days ago with Robert Eves and my son Jon to see if we could roust anything up at Sand Hollow Reservoir. Unfortunately Robert's bass boat had a malfunction so we Fishing expert Robert Eves used a Senko texpose rig to catch this nice largemouth bass at Sand Hollowtried fishing from the shoreline. Robert taught me a new rigging using a Senko lure from Gary Yamamoto with a "Texpose" weedless rigging. You fish it extremely slowly crawling it over the rocky bottom. I managed to pull up this big largemouth bass with it and now I'm a believer too.

Photos: Top, My big lunker. Left: Robert Eves with one of his big catches on the Senko rigging.Left bottom: Jon helps Robert land another big'un.

No comments:

Post a Comment