Monday, March 24, 2008

New paintings on display at the St. George Art Festival

Watercolor painting of red desert in southern Utah
Over the past couple of weeks I was able to finish several new paintings which we displayed for the first time at this show. Above, "Red Desert Vista" was purchased the first morning by Mary and Allan Jeurs.

Roland Lee watercolor paintingThis little 5" x 8" painting features the red cliffs of Ivins where we live.

Roland Lee watercolor painting of Zion National Park"Zion Canyon Shadows" a watercolor painting of Zion National Park.





Celebrating My Birthday with the grandkids

Roland Lee and grandkidsEven though I don't like to be reminded of my old age, I always like to see the light in my grandkid's faces when it's time to open presents. Emma and Ellie were eager to show me the proper technique for opening my gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:45 PM

    Hi Mr. Lee,
    Danny Doce here from the philippines.I would to express my admiration to your artworks and masterpieces.You're great!hope you could visit philippines to share your talent.you may reach my email add at dannydoce@multiply.com.ph or at bagsterpiece_phil@yahoo.com. thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete