Friday, April 20, 2007

Artist's Talk and TV interview at the St. George Museum

Roland Lee interviewed for KCSG TV news

Roland Lee presenting a power point demonstration at the St. George Art Museum

Every third Thursday evening the St. George Art Museum has a guest speaker. Last night I was invited to be the speaker for that series. It was a little daunting to be presenting before such a large group, especially since KCSG television came by to film an interview with me before and during the presentation for the 9:00pm news. My dad, Elwyn Reeder attended along with my son Jim Lee, his wife Barbara and their four kids, plus other collectors and friends. My wife Nellie supervised my grandkids who kept busy the whole time in the children's creativity area making paintings of their own. Along with my talk I gave a powerpoint presentation showing the creative process from field sketches to studio paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment