Friday, February 16, 2007

Award at the Sears Invitational Art Show

Roland Lee with award winnning painting at Sears Invitational Art Show
I have participated in the Sears Invitational Art Show for some years, which is held annually in the Eccles Art Gallery at Dixie State College. I entered two very large paintings this year and received a second place award in Watercolor with my "Lake Powell Panorama." One of my favorite watercolorists, Spike Ress, took first place with a fine painting. We attended the banquet and show opening tonight and enjoyed visiting with past collectors and the other artists. My good friends Frank and Kathy Richards were honorary guests, and painter David Koch judged the show. Michael Malm won this year's purchase award.
Photo of The Eccles Art Gallery at Dixie State College

No comments:

Post a Comment