Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Replacing my trusty digital camera

My Konica-Minolta X-50 digital camera travels in my pocket all over the worldI haven't posted any pictures for awhile because my digital camera was demolished by my little grandson Max. But I was able to pick up a replacement on e-Bay so I'm back in business. My trusty little Konica-Minolta Dimage x-50 has travelled with me all over the world. The new camera is exactly like the old one, only in a perfect resurrected state. It feels the same, but the screen is clean and clear, it has no dents and bruises, and works perfectly--it's a miracle! So now I'll start posting pics again of my latest paintings.

Photo of my little grandson Max Lee

Now what grandpa could resist a face like this? "Sure Max, you can play with my camera. Aw, he can't hurt it. Oops!"

No comments:

Post a Comment