Thursday, October 19, 2006

Mural Progress Update

Roland Lee oil painting in progress

My wife Nellie has been gone for the past two weeks and I've missed her a lot. She went to stay at our other home in Highland Utah to tend our grandkids while Jim and Barb vacationed in Mexico. Tomorrow I will head up north to join her and her bring her home. While she's been gone I've been working long days on the mural painting. I thought I would finish it by today, but it still needs more work on the buildings and background. Here's an update photo.

1 comment:

  1. Roland
    Your painting is so colorful and vibrant,I was very impressed.Your work inspires me to do a better job when I paint as well.
    Best regards,
    Jim lacy / a nature in color
    www.watercolorsandneckties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete